Silly Text Messages Where To Find Good & Silly Text Message Alerts?

Where to find good & silly text message alerts? - silly text messages

I get a text message tone on my phone. There is a clear voice with the music, but something stupid like a funny voice or a short phrase that if you receive a text message. I really want that one, "says my daughter, I have this message." It is the voice of a man is, what kind of sounds like Katt Williams but I can not find anywhere .... But what are some good sites that receive a text like the notification?

Thx in advance = P

1 comments:

Lady Di said...

If you are on Verizon, visit the notes section and you should see Katt and other artists that you can choose. If this is not Verizon, then try Myxer.com. Free and easy search. To specifically use.Hope Katt, Katt Ringtones search on Google only or the use of research resources.

Post a Comment