Drinking Before Starting Metronidazole Im Taking Metronidazole.how Long After Taking It Can I Start Drinking.sites Say 3 Days But Directions Say 1?

Im taking metronidazole.how long after taking it can i start drinking.sites say 3 days but directions say 1? - drinking before starting metronidazole

Today I started the evening, and I wanted to go to a birthday party for my friends for a week. I want to drink alcohol and partying with all my friends. and I realized that says drinking during treatment. is Monday evening and the party on Saturday night. when they stop taking the medication and continued Thursday to Sunday yet? and someone has personal experience with the drink on him, or what? I would like how many days I have to take before you can drink, to know. most sites say say three, but my instructions, at least 24 hours ... I do not know what to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regards .. Ask the pharmacist .. he / she: "I give you the best answer ...

Anonymous said...

If this is an antibiotic that should not stop at the center. It may not work well, and it would be terrible if you need? This simply means the most neglected parts.

Post a Comment