Pokemon Quotes Gameboy Fight My Pokemon Emerald Version Game Pak Won't Load Into My Game Boy SP. Please Help Me Solve This Problem!?

My Pokemon Emerald Version Game Pak won't load into my Game Boy SP. Please help me solve this problem!? - pokemon quotes gameboy fight

To date, the file version of my Pokemon Emerald was referring to the game cartridge, "The store [d] The file was deleted due to corruption or damage. The game can be played." What the hell went wrong? "Do not mistreat my Game Boy SP by smashing into the ground or water or exposed to something, well, is not only delete the file, but the game cartridge itself is not even loaded!

I've tried to passed, (opening and closing of the Game Boy SP is often but not fast), but still nothing! I have also tried to reinsert the game cartridge into the Game Boy SP, but it does not work on screen with the exception of the "Game Boy", while in reality should be the words "Nintendo" is shown in red including yours! AH! Even if Nintendo and the game loaded,my file was erased and start over, right? I would never start, because I was so far in the game and even beat the Elite Four! HELP!

When this before any of you please give some help to happen for me. Thank you.

2 comments:

Corrosiv... said...

..... easier to throw them in water, then hit hard on the floor three times ... Then go well ...

lostfrea... said...

.. mm

Maby first try the game to put a Gameboys ur friends and see if he in his

If you do this, is broken, the chances r ur sp, but the game is beautiful

If you do not, try other games on the BR SP see if they work

I do not mistreat my sp, and did the same with Green Leaf

But my leaf green to work on my Nintendo DS


mm

email me plz tell me if this had been helpful and if u to noe this game have cheat codes IN UR GAL!

Post a Comment