Best Hdmi Receiver Wow ! Best Audio Hookup For Blu-Ray Player To Non-HDMI Receiver.?

Best Audio Hookup for Blu-Ray player to non-HDMI receiver.? - best hdmi receiver wow !

I have an older Denon receiver (1602) - no HDMI. I have optical output of my new Samsung LCD TV to the receiver. Sound from your satellite receiver dish sounds perfect, especially with the central dialogue channel. Crisp, rich and perfect. I have a Samsung Blu-ray player connected directly to the receiver via an optical cable configuration of the second, and Blu-ray "indirect access / audiophile. The sound is good, but not rich, and perfect as the sound characteristics of the court. Every idea Why? Should I to analog cable? Is there a place that I had lost in the Denon? Thank you for your help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment