Fax Gateway Question About Multi-function Printer/fax ?

Question about multi-function printer/fax ? - fax gateway

I am prepared to admit that they are completely computer in question.

But after an investigation has recently launched a multi-function Lexmark X6675 wireless printer / copier scanner / fax for use with my laptop gateway.

After ordering this fax, I decided I did not know whether he needed a different phone number for this fax, or could use the same phone for calls and faxes?

I know it's possible to use the same telephone line for calls and conversations and / or fax, because I remembered that my old father had attached a fax to your telephone line, for which only an answering machine answer after a certain number of rings warning that "if you want to send a fax press * 1"

My question is can my Lexmark X6675 to send and receive faxes in a single phone line?

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment