Tonsillar Cancer Is Tonsillar Cancer Hereditary?

Is tonsillar cancer hereditary? - tonsillar cancer

My father had cancer of the tonsils twice. The first time was just one of the tonsils and asked the doctor, both for the case. However, the doctor said it was too expensive for him both for what he said was a punishment to take. Once in remission from cancer has begun to return to the other tonsil.

What is to be the cause of cancer? Does this mean that you will get cancer in the tonsils for? I want my tonsils? Genetics is to be the cause of cancer, or the environment?

My father was always stressed out when I was young because my mother was a "Rat Pack" and "packed with rubbish and spent all his money on useless trifles. So my father and I was sad, and many were embarrassed to be our friends ... This can lead, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment